- Regular price
- Sale price
Somfy RTS Key Fob Remote Control.
Compatible with SOMFY RTS remote controls
- High quality metal design with sliding cover to prevent inadvertent button operation
- Transmitting Distance: up to150m (500 ft.)
- Frequency: 433,42MHz
- Battery Included: CR2032 Lithium12V, tablet battery
- Dimensions: 70mm x 33mm x 15mm
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 72°C (-4° to 161.6°F)
- Enclosure Rating: IP40 (TBC)
- Security: Over 4.29 Billion Random Code Combinations
- SOMFY Telis 1 RTS
- SOMFY Telis Soliris RTS
- SOMFY Telis 4 RTS
- SOMFY Telis 4 Soliris RTS
- SOMFY Telis 1 MODULIS RTS
- SOMFY Telis 4 MODULIS RTS
- SOMFY Telis 1 MODULIS Soliris RTS
- SOMFY Telis 4 MODULIS Soliris RTS
- SOMFY Keytis NS 2 RTS
- SOMFY Keytis NS 4 RTS
- SOMFY Keytis 2 RTS
- SOMFY Keytis 4 RTS
- SOMFY KeyGo 4 RTS
- SOMFY Centralis RTS
- SOMFY Smoove RTS
- Oximo RTS
- Orea RTS
- Altus RTS
- LT CSI RTS
Somfy RTS Remotes
1. Press and hold the programming button on the original remote until the roll shutter or security grille jogs up and down.
2. Then on your new remote, press and hold buttons #1 and #2 at the same time for 2 seconds. The light in the top right corner of the key fob remote will start blinking red.
3. Lastly press and hold button #4 for 2 seconds. Roll shutter or security grille will jog up and down. Your new key fob remote control is programmed and ready for use.
Somfy RTS Receiver
1. Open the casing of your receiver. It is located next to your motor.
2. On the receiver circuit board, press the programming button "Prog 1" until the LED light "L1" on the receiver illuminates.
3. Press a button on your new remote control. Let it go. The LED light on the receiver blinks and then turns off.
4. Wait 10 seconds.Your new key fob remote control is programmed and ready for use.